For today's post I'm just going to give some highlights of our week last week, and what is on the to-do list for this week.
- I canned 9 pints of green bush beans for the first time ever on Thursday! My Mom was a BIG help with this project. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get any more canning done this year or not, but I would really like to.
- What I thought was a sinus infection last Monday was actually due to an abscessed tooth, so today I'm having that tooth pulled. Please be praying for me that all goes well.
- My darling husband was able to get some work done down in the cellar this week.
- We will be putting the kids to bed at their school year bedtime of 7:30 and waking them up at 6am in the morning. 6 am is a little later than when they need to be up, but I'll make it earlier next week.
- I'll be helping the kiddos go through their bureaus to weed out clothes and take inventory of what they might need to start school.
- The kids and I will be divvying up the school supplies and getting them into their backpacks.
- I'll be taking inventory of the freezers and pantry to make up menus for the next week or 2
- The kids and I will go over breakfast and lunch choices for the school week.
- I'm hoping to get ahead in the baking department; I missed this Saturday, so I have some very large zucchinis that need to be shredded for zucchini bread.
- I need to get caught up on laundry!!!!
- I need to make up and print out new morning checklists for both the kids and I for the school year. I'm adding in the chickens to my to-do list and the kiddos need some personal grooming items added into theirs. I'm also considering having them take on more of their snack/lunch packing for school days.
Well, I hope you all have a great Monday and hope to be back soon!