Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Crazy Start to The Week

Hi Friends! Sorry I missed the Barn Hop at Homestead Revival, but I had an absolutely horrid sinus infection. I was in bed all day yesterday, (except for a trip to the doc) and am trying to get back on track with the house work. I just wanted to give you all a heads up about my week this week: in a nutshell, it's crazy!!!!!!! I have a women's retreat to finish up plans for, school starts in 15 days, a camping trip with my family after the fore mentioned women's retreat, a potluck after a special church service Sunday, a dentist appointment and much more! So, posts for this week may be short, if at all existent.

I hope you all have a great week, and I'll try to get a chance to share about life up here on our hill!
Many Blessings,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment