Friday, February 4, 2011

First February Friday!

Happy Friday everyone. It's been a while since I've had a chance to sit down to post, between Internet connection problems, a sinus infection and snow days!
I thought I'd just post some pictures of what we've been up to here on our hill. Teddy bear was finally able to make on his field trip! We had a great time. Wednesday was a snow day, so Wheels requested a new batch of play dough so he could set up a "Monster Jam" course with Teddy Bear. Princess worked on our Jan Brett "Three Snow Bears" mural.
One night after dinner I made a batch of "snow" dough with glitter so that Princess, Wheels and I could make some snowmen, polar bears, etc. and then let them air dry.
Well, have a great weekend! I'm hoping to finish up my Household Notebook posts next week and have a few other things to share, as well.
Blessings!
Kelly




No comments:

Post a Comment