|Crusts for individual pizzas.|
|Chocolate chip cookies.|
Today I baked:
- a batch of choc. chip/M&M cookies for the kid's and Daddy's lunches.
- a batch of choc. chip/M&M cookies for Princess' class party on Monday
- breakfast cookie bars
- a batch of pizza dough that made 8 individual crusts- Wheels had one for dinner tonight, 5 will be used for dinner Thursday night
- a batch of white bread dough that made 24 dinner rolls and a 9 inch pie plate of sticky buns for tomorrow's breakfast.
Speaking of chicken noodle soup, I've been thinking of canning my own soup. It would save on time, money and my health if I had my own soups ready to heat for lunches or dinners. Here are some links about canning your own soups:
When I shared with my sister that I had my dinners planned for the next two weeks, she asked me how in the world I could know what I was going to have. I said it was easy, I know what is in my freezer and pantry. Keeping a stocked pantry and freezer, as well as knowing what they contain is key to planning your meals. Here are some helpful links for keeping a pantry and menu planning:
- Better Homes and Gardens: Kitchen Pantry Ideas
- Organized Home: Beginner Guide to Pantry Pride
- Hillbilly Housewife: Menu Planning