Today we're headed over to Water Slide World for a "daycation". The kids are really excited and DH and I looking forward to it, too. Before we go, though, I thought I'd let you know how I'm doing on my weekly to-do list.
- Amos and Biscuit are at their new home (Thank you Tim and Stacey!)
- the school supply list has been made easier to check items off of
- I've cleaned out my Homekeeping Notebook of school info from last year and put the new school year calendar in, complete with "no school" dates highlighted.
- I've assessed my daily routine, and I need to reconfigure it- more on that in a future post!
- the run addition is nearly complete- just need gates made and the fencing secured so that we don't have any unwanted critters getting in
- I made 2 nesting boxes for our girls- they're not pretty (the boxes, not the girls!), but they work!