Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Out Like a Lamb?!?!

Now, if the old saying for March "In like a lion, out like a lamb." is referring to to our usual idea of a lamb, (pure white, demure, gently dozing in clean fragrant hay, quiet and tender) then this year that adage goes right out the window! However, if they refer to the noisy, stinky, frisky reality of lambs, they hit the nail on the head! According to the Weather Channel, we will be having a snowstorm on Friday! Well, the Lord know what He is doing in all things, including the weather. Better to prepare then complain!

You might have noticed my little column to the right entitled "April Holidays..."etc.  I've been turning my mind and planner to April. And I have a LOT of plans for the month. There is much to do with getting ready for the warmer weather, the continuation of the Lenten season, Holy Week, Easter and our Princess' birthday at the end of the month. Plus, I have at least one "field trip" planned to Billings Farm and Museum.  There are also plans for an Easter lap book and another neat little idea that's been buzzing around my mind for a while, which I'll share soon! :0)

Well, that's all for today.  Hope you're enjoying today's sunshine. Here's hoping the sap is running!
Blessings,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment