Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Beginning Blog

Blessings and welcome! This blogging is very new to me, so please be patient! I've felt inspired to blog and share with others for a while now, and it is my prayer to help inspire and encourage others who face the same dilemas of raising a faithful family.

I have been a wife for 12 years, a mother for nearly 10 and a Christian for almost 2 years. As a new believer I'm finding that I need to reprogram myself and help my family along, too. One of the greatest joys I have discovered is serving the Lord by serving my family as a wife and mother. I feel that the Lord has answered my prayer and given me a heart for being a home maker that blesses my family and others.

I hope to post blogs about many topics such as housekeeping, baking, crafting, hospitality and, most importantly, faith. Please come back to see me soon!

Blessings,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment