- Monday Oct. 24: Spaghetti with Italian sausage, home canned green beans, Italian bread and canned mandarin oranges
- Tuesday Oct. 25: Grilled pork chops, baked potatoes, canned carrots, banana
- Weds. Oct. 26: Breakfast for Dinner
- Thurs. Oct. 27: Meatloaf*, stuffin' muffins**, brown gravy, steamed broccoli, homemade applesauce
- Fri. Oct. 28 Baked ziti with Italian sausage, canned corn
- Sat. Oct. 29: Whole chicken in the crock pot, mashed potatoes, gravy, carrots and homemade applesauce
- Sunday Oct. 30: Homemade mac & cheese with ham, canned green beans
- Mon. Oct. 31: Sloppy Joe's, corn, homemade applesauce
- Tues. Nov. 1: Leftovers!
- Weds. Nov. 2: Breakfast for dinner
- Thurs. Nov. 3: Homemade chicken tenders, roasted potatoes, carrots
- Fri. Nov. 4 Spaghetti with meat sauce, green beans
- Sat. Nov. 5: Crock pot dinner?
**Stuffin' muffins are just stuffing that you mix and bake in a greased muffin pan. A box of Stove-Top makes 6 stuffin' muffins. My DH loves them because they are crunchy.
Have a great evening friends!