Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New Additions, Visitors and Some Plans!

"The Girls' Stella and Katherine

Merlin checking out the chickees.
Good morning! I hope you've been enjoying your April vacation (if your kids go to school) and if you home school, then I hope it's been a good week! We've had a busy few days, but in a good way. As you can see from the pics above, we have 2 new additions! Friday evening I picked up "The Girls" from a friend. It's been feathery fun every day since! This has to be a short post, so I'll "talk" more about the chickees another time, but it's fun and they are so adorable!

The boys are in Connecticut with Gramma and Grampa, checking out Cabela's and eating dinner at Chuck E. Cheese. We got Gramma & Grampa's border collie, Pepper, in exchange. So I have a dog, a cat and 2 chickens in the living room this morning! For some reason Sandra Boynton's Barnyard Dance comes to mind!

For today, Princess and I are going to work on her bedroom. She is a paper hound just like her mother, so her desk drawers are spilling out all over the place. If we get done in time, I would like to start working on a Princess lap book for her. It will be from a Biblical perspective, so it will be fun and meaningful. I'll post more on that later!

I have some Easter crafts in the works for when the boys are home and I'll be sure to share those. I'm hoping they'll be enthused when they see what we'll be doing. I am!

Well, have a great day!
Many Blessings,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment