Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Thoughtful Thursdays

Home Keeping Notebook
 Today is the last Thursday of 2010, and so I've turned to thoughts of the last year and what I'm looking forward to in the coming year. Now, before you get geared up for a New Year's resolution pep talk, this isn't going to be one. (okay, maybe just a little!) I also started thinking about some of the things that I'd like to share on this blog.


One of the things I'd like to share (and one of the reasons that I started this blog) is my Home Keeping notebook. In it I have my cleaning schedules, kids' school information, important information, to do lists, etc. Everything necessary for running (somewhat) smoothly our home and family life.
Coupon Book


Next is my coupon organizer. This organizer has plenty of room so nothing gets lost and has a place for shopping lists and receipts. It's also customized for the kind of items that I buy for my family.
Along with these types of posts, I would also like to share some other helpful tips for home and family. I am by no means an expert, but sometimes a fresh new outlook can be very helpful.


Finally, nature is something that is a source of inspiration and relaxation for both myself and my family. We enjoy the native wildlife here in our Green Mountain home, as well as the beauty of the landscape. My husband and I enjoy teaching our children about the animals and plant life and how they play a role in the way of life for us here in Vermont.
Along with pictures I'd also like to share ideas for
Winter Sunrise

sharing nature with your children. The Lord blessed us with an amazing and beautiful world to enjoy. We should get out there and take advantage of this blessing.

Well, I pray you have a happy and healthy New Year.
Blessings,
Kelly






No comments:

Post a Comment